Sunday 19 July 2015

Missed 2 days!

On Saturday we had our family Bar B Q and a good time was had by all. We got up early and shopped. After Asda ( £128.44 ) we came back home, I dropped H off with the shopping and drove to the butchers where I spent an obscene amount of money on meat. H was out when I came back, on his bike. When he got back he showered and lunched before getting out the B B Q and putting up the wind break because the wind was strong in our garden. Everyone was nice and early apart from our no 1 Grandaughter who was on duty till late ( police) everyone raved about the meat, specially the steaks, they were so tender. The weather was perfect and the wind dropped. No 2 Grandaughter organised charades which was a laugh. I think it all went really well. That night I was so tired and had an awful backache which I often get when standing at the sink for long periods.
Yesterday we spent clearing up and sitting around,my back still ached and I still felt tired. H fixed daughters bike and put a few new bits on, no2 son cleaned his camper van and also went for a run. I baked him some flapjack to take home tomorrow and I also made a ginger cake. I have to go to work this morning I have just had my breakfast and put on a load of washing and the dishwasher so now I have to go and pack my lunch etc. my back still really aches so I had an awful nights sleep again, I haven't been out on my bike for ages and I will be loosing all my fitness. No 2 son is leaving today, he said goodbye to me last night because he will be gone when by the time I get home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment