Friday 10 July 2015

Pay day

This morning I put on a load of washing, stacked and started the dishwasher, had my slice of toast,packed my lunch, hung out the washing,made the bed and went to work. I had to work in the greenhouse and it sure was hot in there. I had to fill and seed 12 trays, each with 308 seeds. So that is 3,696. I finished them by 10.50 but then I had to de shoot the tomatoes and twist them round their strings. I finally managed to get out of there at 12.25. Then weeding till 2 pm and home. A nice G & T and a wander round the garden but I soon came in because it was too hot.we had steak and onion pie with new potatoes and broard beans both free from work and very nice. I think I am going out on my bike tomorrow with my daughter. I will have to go shopping early.

No comments:

Post a Comment