Saturday 11 July 2015

Sunny Saturday

After I had just finished my blog yesterday I had a text from our grandson who is at Chester uni' to tell us he has got a first overall. We are very proud of him, he is the first one in our family to go to university.  This morning we went to Asda for shopping and as soon as we got home and unpacked we changed into our cycle gear and waited for our Daughter and son in law to come round so we could all go cycling. H and S I L went off and rode 52 miles at 20 miles an hour. D and I did 32&1/2  at 15.8 miles an hour. She rode 9 miles more than me because she biked round to ours and home again as well. She was much faster than me today, I wouldn't keep up with her most of the time so she had to keep waiting for me. On our way round we saw a dead snake on the road and later on a buzzard circling overhead. It was so warm we rode in shorts and t shirts. Bacon sandwiches for lunch and paella for dinner with strawberries and cream for pud.

No comments:

Post a Comment