Tuesday 14 July 2015

Tuesday

No work for me today so I laid in bed till 6.15!!! After breakfast H went out front and cleaned the car, it looks lovely, just like new and it's over 5 years old now. While he was working on that I tidied up a bit indoors and then,after I had hung a load of washing out I did a bit of digging in the garden. We decided not to go out on our bikes because it was rather dull and we couldn't be bothered. I had a cheque that needed to go into the bank so H ran me into the City and I caught the bus home. I was home again by 10.55 and we didn't leave home till 9.22. I found a dragon that daughter had not found on Sunday so I took a photo and sent it to her. This afternoon no1 son came round on his motor cycle. It was nice because,although we speak to him every week we haven't seen him since our holiday. His work shifts make it awkward. We had lamb chops for dinner with new potatoes and broard beans.
            One of the dragons 

No comments:

Post a Comment