Wednesday 8 July 2015

Wednesday

Work today so i packed my cucumber sandwiches and my bottle of water and had my breakfast,
( toast ) I did a load of washing but it was raining a bit so I didn't hang it out. I had to do just 5 bunches of radishes 40 bunches of beetroot and 20 bunches of spring onions. Then I had to carry on with onions till coffee break. Another 30 bunches. After break I walked back down the field to where we were planting leeks. We only had enough for 13 and a bit rows so it didn't take very long. I then spent the rest if the day back on the spring onions. On the way home I drove through a real cloud burst, it flooded the road in a matter of minuites. H has been busy in the garden, he dug up my unwanted shrub and cleared the whole corner I wanted him to do and has made a good job of it. We had pizza and salad for tea, and watched the Tour de France. My daughter lost 2 lbs this week at her " fat club " weigh in but her daughter gained 1 1/2  I hope she has better luck next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment