Wednesday 15 July 2015

Work Wednesday

I packed my lunch etc.etc. and went to work. I had to do 12 bunches of radishes and 10 of beetroot. Then it was spring onions, 250 altogether, then another 55 radish and weeding.  At 3 pm I had to go to the glasshouse to pick some more tomatoes, winde the cucumbers up their strings, and weed round a few tomato plants before hometime. 
H went for a bike ride with our daughter this morning, they rode 42 miles at 17.2 miles an hour. They are too fast for me !!! I am glad I had to work. I have to work tomorrow and Friday as well so it's shopping on Saturday again. We had a nice tea, sausages, egg,mushrooms,grilled cheesy tomatoes bread and butter and potato wedges. I am feeling stuffed.
 No 2 son rang last night and said he will be home this weekend so we are having the family round for a b b q.

No comments:

Post a Comment