Thursday 27 August 2015

Early payday

It was the same old thing at work,radishes, beetroot,spring onions and then all the afternoon picking tomatoes. The highlight of the day was when the Red arrows came in to land at Norwich airport. They came in really low over my head and then spun round in all directions and landed one by one. Later they came back from the display they had been doing and went round our field in a perfect diamond before pumping out smoke and landing. My bosses wife gave me a dozen eggs and 2 cucumbers so that was nice. I also got my wages because I am not needed tomorrow. As its bank holiday Monday and I have to go to the hospital on Tuesday I will not be going back to work till next Wednesday. It will be like a mini holiday. H made a nice loaf of bread for me today. I will be shopping in the morning and then we hope to go for a bit of a nice bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment