Friday 21 August 2015

Friday

We went shopping this morning and I spent £ 80. We came straight back, unpacked, put everything away and had a coffee before getting ready to go out on our bikes. We rode 36 miles in just over 2 hours. When we got back we had a quick shower before a lunch of cheese and biscuits with a slice of coffee and walnut cake for desert all washed down with a pint of cider. In the afternoon I began to fill my bin with garden rubbish again while H plumbed our outside tap in again. When he had finished I got the washing in and made a pot of tea. We then sat down to watch " the 39 steps" it's the original one and it's so bad it's good. For dinner we had baked pasta with chopped pork and a tomato sauce. Tomorrow I am going to have a lazy day because we hope to bike to wells next the sea on Sunday and the round trip is over 60 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment