Saturday 22 August 2015

Saturday

I was rearing to go this morning and by 8.15 I had made and eaten a bowl of porridge, stacked and started the dishwasher, done and hung out a load of washing,washed up the things that wouldn't fit in the dishwasher,swept and washed the kitchen and downstairs toilet floors. We then had a coffee and the temperature was beginning to rise so I dusted the lounge and went outside to sit in the garden. I wasn't there for long it was too hot so I gardened instead. I have filled my brown bin and it was only emptied yesterday. So I have to wait 13 days before I can fill it again. I will carry on pulling up rubbish and pile it on the patio till I can get rid of it. No 1 son rang, he is fine and says he will pop round to see us in the week. Daughter also rang and arranged our bike ride for tomorrow it may get postponed because the forecast it for gales. We had bacon sandwiches for lunch and H cooked our steaks on the barbecue which was nice and we had them with cauliflower,beans and a chunk of French bread that H baked this morning and it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment