Monday 24 August 2015

Wet Monday

I had to go to work this morning so I packed my lunch and hung out the washing etc before leaving. H has to go to the hospital on Wednesday for a big scan and has a diet he has to follow today and tomorrow. It's very strict and I know he will be starving. I had to pick beetroot and spring onions, go down to the yard to help wash and pack them which all took till 1.45. By then it was pouring with rain so I came home. H said, after I left this morning he looked out of the window only to see that my linen line had broken and my washing laid all over the garden. Luckily I had a spare so he put it up and rehung my washing.  I was right he is very hungry. He was allowed 2 slices of bread with 75 grams of white fish and a plain yogurt for his dinner, his piece of fish was about 3 inches long !! I had 3 times as much fish,cauliflower,runner beans and courgette in a cheese sauce,it was very nice. I have to work again tomorrow because I will be at the hospital with H on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment