Tuesday 29 September 2015

Busy Tuesday

I have had a great day. After I had eaten my breakfast and had a cup of coffee I hung out the washing and cleared up more garden rubbish. We then changed and went out on our bikes. We didn't go far because H wanted to go to the City to buy a computer. (21 miles ) We parked in the forum and it was almost full, the City was really busy because loads of people were looking at the dragons which are all now in one spot instead of spread all round the streets. After shopping we went to. " giraffe" for lunch and it was very nice. ( picture below ) when it came to tea time we were still full so we just had a cup of tea and a sandwich. My washing was all lovely and dry again and I did a bit more gardening and have filled my brown bin again ready for the bin men on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment