Friday 4 September 2015

Friday

Ham again for lunch, it was dull and cool at work today but as its a short day for me it flew by. I had to do 40 bunches of radishes, 100 bunches of beetroot and then pick all the tomatoes. My boss is on holiday next week and has told me I will be working just Monday,Wednesday and Thursday so I can plan what I want to do on my days off. 
The time of year has arrived when there are loads of huge spiders about. I don't like them but when I had my children I tried not to show my fear. My boys are fine with them but my daughter hates them. Her first 2 children 1 girl 1 boy , are fine with them,but her youngest is scared of them. She sent her Mum a text at 1 am to say there was a huge spider in her room ( her room is next to theirs ) she woke her husband ( who was not amused ) and he had to go and sort it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment