Sunday 27 September 2015

Lazy Sunday

I put on the usual load of washing as I got up and hung it out when it was done. I had porridge for my breakfast and just sat and read till H brought me a coffee. After that we got ready and went out on our mountain bikes to pick some blackberries. We picked loads, I cooked some with a few apples which we had for pudding this evening. When we got home we had cheese and biscuits for lunch, chicken curry for dinner, and our stewed fruit and custard. I put a bit more garden rubbish in my brown bin and made H some of his favourite raspberry rocks. We watched the men's world championship cycle race, I was reading for most of the time because it took over 6 hours. I must have been bitten while we were picking blackberries because I itch all over and have several large red bumps. This week I have cycled over 90 miles. ....... A photo of some of our berries, I have frozen loads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment