Monday 7 September 2015

Pay day again!

When I got to work my boss handed me my wages for this coming week. He paid me for today, Wednesday and Thursday. He and his wife are off on holiday tomorrow. Because they have 4, cats 2 tortoises, loads of cockatiels and several bantams a friend house sits for them when they go away. They are taking their dog with them. I had to pick 40 bunches of beetroot, 24 bunches of carrots, 25 bunches radishes, 75 bunches of spring onions, 2 boxes of tomatoes and 3 boxes of leeks. I spent the rest of the day weeding but only managed 2 and a bit rows, it was all I had time for. I had a nice cup of tea waiting for me when I got home. I then soaked in a nice hot bath before dinner. We are hoping to go out on bikes tomorrow but the forecast isn't very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment