Sunday 6 September 2015

Sunday

H went out with J our son in law this morning for a cycle ride. He was here by 7.15 and off they went. I then dressed, made the bed, hung out the washing I had done earlier, washed up all the pots and pans from last night, made a nice fruit cake,swept and washed the kitchen floor,had a quick coffee and  went into the garden to begin filling my brown bin again. I was still out there when H arrived back home. He had ridden 70 miles at 19.8 m p h. They went all the way to Holcombe, round the coast, up to holt and the long way home from there. He went up for a shower while I made bacon sandwiches and a coffee each. We watched the ' tour of Britain ' cycle race and I cooked dinner. We had roast lamb,broccoli, runner beans,new potatoes and gravy with mint sauce.
Last night I watched strictly come dancing,it was only the celebrity's being given their partners so not very interesting but I am looking forward to it next weekend, there has been nothing on TV at weekends worth watching for ages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment