Thursday 3 September 2015

Thursday

Work again, but I took ham and mustard sandwiches for a change. I don't normally take meat in the summer because standing in the field in the heat it can go off. It was fine today because it was quite cool. I had to pick 35 bunches of radishes, 90 bunches of beetroot, 70 bunches of spring onions, 96 bunches of carrots and then pick tomatoes. I only had time to pick 2 boxes because it took till 3.30 to do all the other things. I have to work again tomorrow so we will have to shop on Saturday. Daughter rang when I got home from work she has got a rotten cold and feels awful. We had a nice spaghetti bolognase for dinner this evening I put in an onion a carrot ( both chopped ) some peas and a tin of chopped tomatoes. It was very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment