Tuesday 15 September 2015

Tuesday

Today was the first day of the new kitchen floor. Our 2 workmen ( our son in law and his dad ) arrived at 8 am and it took all morning to chip up the tiles and the adhesive. H and I went to the chicken farm for eggs and then to the garden centre for a coffee and a cake. He had a fruit scone with butter and jam and I had a Bakewell tart. I bought some tulip bulbs and some wild bird seed for my garden feeders. When we got back home I spent several hours in the garden weeding. We just had a cup a soup and a bun for lunch but for dinner we had potato wedges, cheesy mushrooms, bacon, eggs and a corn on the cob with a slice of bread and butter ......  A photo of the floor so far. Our workmen are very through, they took all the rubble away and left everywhere clean and tidy, they will be back first thing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment