Wednesday 23 September 2015

Wednesday .

I put on a load of washing as soon as I got up so it would be done before I went to work and I could hang it out. I had to pick 4 boxes of beans first and then Andy and I had to pick 96 bunches of carrots,  10 bunches of spring onions and 80 bunches of beetroot. We then had lunch and I picked a box of tomatoes before the boss sent me to to trim 6 boxes of leeks. Andy came just as I was on the last 3 leeks so we stacked them on the trailer so we could take them down and wash and pack them. By the time we had finished packing them up and weighing them etc, it was 3.40 so I spent the last 20 minuites back picking runner beans. When I got home we had an' all day breakfast ' for dinner, 2 eggs, bacon,, baked beans, mushrooms and a huge hunk of a warm French stick that H had just made.

No comments:

Post a Comment