Saturday 3 October 2015

Saturday 3 rd

This morning was our flu jab day. We managed to get a nice early appointment so it didn't spoil our day. When we came back we had a coffee and H painted 2 doors and 2 drawers while I cycled to a house in the next village that sells freshly boiled crabs. I bought 2 already dressed, normally I buy whole ones and do them myself. When I got home I was going to make my Christmas cake but as I walked in the door the phone rang and it was our daughter saying they were coming round and would be here shortly. So I made crab sandwiches and we all had them with tea and coffee when they got here. When they left I went out and did a bit of gardening, I will make the cake tomorrow. We had fish pie for dinner tonight one of H's favourites. It went well with my cauliflower and a nice cheese sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment