Saturday 17 October 2015

Saturday

This morning I put the tumble drier on with yesterday's washing. It's the first time I have used it for ages I have been  lucky enough to dry it outside most of the time and today's dried outside. I had porridge for my breakfast and then I made a carrot cake which is really yummy. We then got ready to go for a bike ride. We were going to do around 40 miles but after 11 H got a puncture, it was a massive blow out and left a big split in his tyre so we couldn't chance going any further and had to ride back slowly in case it blew again. We only rode 21 miles. We had a cheese and ham sandwiches for lunch wit a slice of my lovely cake for pud. We watched a Culombo and I cooked pasta for dinner. H had to throw both his tyre and tube away, they were beyond repair.

No comments:

Post a Comment