Friday 2 October 2015

Yesterday

I forgot to blog!!! I did my weekly shop first thing spending £ 95.73. On arriving home I had a coffee and sat and read next weeks T V magazine. We were going to cycle to Holt and it was a perfect day for it but, first H had a message to say there was a parcel waiting for him at a pick up point so we had to drive down to get that, then as we were almost ready to go no 1 son rang us and by the time we had had a nice chat with him it was rather late so we just did a ride to Aylsham instead. I bought a lovely pork pie in a butchers there ( another £ 2 spent ) and we had half each for our lunch. We passed a house with a box of bramley apples outside and a card saying ' please help yourself ' we took 10 which I will cook today. For dinner I made a spaghetti bolognase ....... 1/2 lb mince 1 onion fried, 2 chestnut mushrooms, 1 chopped carrot a handful of frozen peas and another of sweetcorn, a tin of chopped tomatoes a glug of red wine and 2 oxo cubes. It was very tasty. No 2 son is is Spain again climbing, I had a text from him and he is having a great time. On the cycle ride I got a Queen of the mountain thing on my computer. I am nearly 77 and can still beat young women.

No comments:

Post a Comment