Friday 27 November 2015

Christmas shopping

As soon as I had eaten my breakfast I got ready to go Christmas shopping. I left home at 7.30 to drive to my daughters, left my car at hers and she drove us to Chapel field. We left hers at around 8.10 and were in the city by 8.30. We arrived back at hers at 3.30 and we had walked miles. We bought so much we had to go back to the car 3 times to drop parcels off. My feet ache, when I have finished writing this I am going to soak them. We had coffee and a mince pie while we were waiting for Pandora.s to open and when we went back there was a huge queue. We also stopped for lunch, got our second wind and carried on. It was far too hot in all the shops, I don't know how anyone can work in them. When I came home my new stool had arrived and H had assembled it, it looks nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment