Saturday 14 November 2015

Saturday

We have had a nice day, I had porridge for breakfast, a big mug of tea and half an hour later a cup of coffee with a biscuit. We changed and went out on our mountain bikes off road. It's my favourite ride and I loved it although it was really a tad too muddy. We are so pleased we did it because it has now poured with rain and it will be far too wet now to do it for ages. Later no 1 son came round to look at his dad's turbo trainer and try it out. We all had a coffee and a bun. Some bad news today, our son in law came off his bike, he has a lump on his head, sore shoulder cut knee etc. Also ripped cycle 3/4s. Then our daughter pranged her car. She is fine but the car is poorly. I am looking forward to this evening because it's the film ' The Inbetweeners 2 ' and I haven't seen it yet. I hope it's as good as the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment