Tuesday 17 November 2015

Tuesday

This morning we didn't get up till 6.15. We both had toast and tea for breakfast and then a coffee. I made the bed, did the ironing and a bit of dusting and we got ready to go out on our bikes. We rode 39.1/2 miles. When we were about half way round it began to drizzle, we carried on and when we were around 8 miles from home  I got a puncture in my front wheel. H soon mended it by replacing the tube with another. ( he found a flint in my tyre ). By the time we got back home it was raining harder and the roads were wet and I was pretty muddy. We came in, had a shower, H cleaned our bikes and I made some vegetable soup for our lunch. I read a few chapters of my book before getting dinner. Lasagne with roast, stuffed tomatoes. 
No 2 son rang last night, he is well and busy running etc. He is coming home again in 3 weeks. I thought ' the jungle ' was good last night, Lady Jane really shew everybody what she is made of, I think everyone expected her to fail the ' bush tucker ' trial, I know I did. Well done her.

No comments:

Post a Comment