Wednesday 23 December 2015

First day of hols went well

I have had a good day, we laid in till 7 and after breakfast had a coffee. When the washing was done I hung it out and we got ready to go out on our bikes. It was hard work because it was so windy but we enjoyed it. We were out 2 1/2 hours and didn't see another cyclist!!! We rode 38.7 miles on a course with lots of nasty uphill drags in it. We feel as if we have had out excersize. When we got back I filled our bird feeders and got the washing in while H made us a cup of soup, cheese on toast, coffee and got me a mince pie. For dinner tonight we are having pizza, potato wedges and peas. It was cooler today but it was wall to wall sunshine all the way round our ride. The sky was a beautiful blue and if you got out of the wind you could feel the heat from the sun. I have hung up all the Christmas cards we have got so far and they look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment