Thursday 3 December 2015

My birthday

I packed cheese and tomato sandwiches for my birthday lunch with an apple. I can't believe how busy I was at work!!! First I had to pick and trim3 boxes of turnips then pick 2 boxes of loose carrots. After that it was bunched carrots, I was supposed to do 120 bunches of them but when I had picked 72 bunches I was taken down to help wash and pack every thing. After that I had to walk back as far as the leeks and trim them till lunch (4 ) boxes. We had lunch and then it was back up the field for me to finish the bunched carrots(48 ) and then 3 more boxes of loose ones. I was taken down again for washing and packing and the day was over. When I got home no 1 son had been round with my present, a super rear light for my bike and my daughter in law has sent me a huge box of Dahlias. I love them and only have one in my garden this year. Our dinner was washed down with champagne so I expect I will be asleep in front of the TV tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment