Saturday 19 December 2015

Saturday

We were up before 6, I put on a load of washing, we had our breakfast and we went shopping. I was in Asda by 7 and out by 8. I also went to tesco to get some dates. By the time I got home it was 8.37, I had to unpack and put every thing away and also hang out the washing while H sorted out our bikes ready for our ride. We then changed into our cycle gear and rushed to the garden centre where we were meeting our daughter and son in law to go for a ride. Much to my surprise we arrived first.H and J went off to ride 50 miles, while L and I were going to ride 30. We had done 5 miles when L got a puncture in her rear tyre!! Well we are hopeless, neither of us had a pump, but even if we had I don't think it would have made any difference!!!! We haven't a clue. However it was our lucky day, 2 young men stopped. ( on bikes ) and within minutes they had her wheel out, new tube in, pumped up and job done. We were so grateful. The wind was really too strong for us and it was hard work, we only managed 15 miles an hour. We were back ages before the men so we had a cup of tea and a mince pie while waited.    I normally get L some carrot tops for her rabbit if I know she is coming round but I went nowhere near the carrot bed yesterday so I just gave her Jake the peg!!! When they left we had a bath and then a chicken mayo sandwich with a glass of wine. We watched a " midsummer " and I cooked dinner, pork and veg. Now I am watching strictly come dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment