Thursday 10 December 2015

Thursday

I went to work at 8 as usual and had to pick 6 dozen bunches of carrots, 2 boxes of loose ones, half a sack of sprouts and then leeks till the men picked me up to help wash and pack everything. All this took until 2 o'clock when I had to trim 3 more boxes of leeks and finish off the day with an hour of weeding. As I walked in the door the phone rang and it was my daughter just ringing up for a chat. After that I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had  potato wedges, grilled tomatoes with cheese on top, mushrooms poached eggs and bread and butter. H had yogurt with honey on top for pud and I had a mince pie........... At work they gave me a cauliflower, I think they gave it to me because it was too big to fit in a box ,!!!......

No comments:

Post a Comment