Tuesday 15 December 2015

Tuesday

I have had a nice day. We went out on our bikes this morning and rode 28 and a bit miles at 16 miles an hour, we were pleased with that in December. We came home had a shower and some lunch and then we went to Sprowston garden centre on our way to my middle brother and sister in laws. It was a nice afternoon and good to catch up with them face to face rather than emails for a change. I bought them and us a Poinsettia, ( I hope I can keep mine till Christmas ) I am not very good with them. We exchanged gifts, had a cup of tea and a biscuit and the time flew by. I told H we would have to have a late dinner because I had to cook the chicken etc. Well he came up with a brilliant idea. !!!! So we bought fish and chips on the way home !!!! Now I have chopped up the chicken and made a curry with it which we will have tomorrow and I won't have to cook after a long day at work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment