Friday 8 January 2016

Friday

I went shopping this morning, it was another cheap week, 2 in a row!! I spent just under £60 so I treated myself to a lottery ticket. After I had put everything away we had a coffee and I did a bit of clearing up before I sat down to do a few rows of my knitting. We had poached eggs on toast for lunch and after that, as it's all I have heard about on tv today, we had a glass of wine.!!! For dinner we had steak and kidney pie with cauliflower, sprouts, carrots and potatoes. It was nice. When H goes to bed I am going to knit. I can't concentrate when he is here, he keeps talking to me. It's a very difficult patten, 16 rows, all different so you don't really get to learn it. The baby is due on the 24 th of this month so I need to get a move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment