Saturday 30 January 2016

Saturday

This morning I did my usual load of washing, hung it out and had my breakfast. We sat about quietly till no 2 son came down and we all had a coffee. We decided to go to Wells next the sea for our lunch 
( fish and chips washed down with cider ). They were lovely, then after a walk round the harbour we drove to Holkham for a walk round the park. It was lovely in the sun but the gale force winds had a chilly bite to them. When we arrived back home it was time for me to get tea. We all had a ' cuppa ' and I threw a salad together for our meal. After that we watched the latest James Bond film ' Spectre ' and it was very good. We also had a nice glass of wine. While we were by the lake we saw a pair of ducks with 8 or 9 tiny little babies paddling between them, they are so early in the season, I hope they survive. I took a photo of them but I only had my phone with me and they were so far away I don't think you will be able to see them, the same goes for the deer. It's the most I have ever seen in one place but they just kept moving ahead of us and I couldn't get close enough for a good picture. My washing is all dry again and smells lovely, Lovely fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment