Saturday 9 January 2016

Saturday

When we got up it was damp and miserable so we decided not to go out on our bikes, we both went on the turbo trainer instead.i rode for 1 hour 1 minuite and 30 seconds. I did 16.5 miles. In the hour I rode 15.8 miles so that is my average speed.H went next and rode 20 miles in well under an hour. He is so good. We had soup for lunch and for dinner we had pizza, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and chips. L and J went out on their bikes and got really muddy!! That doesn't happen indoors but I would rather have been out with them. They also did 16 miles but L had an average of 15.9 so that was better than me. J' s single speed broke so they are coming round tomorrow afternoon to see if H can fix it. My knitting is going well, I have done the back and sides up to the armholes, finished 1 sleeve and almost finished the other. It only leave's the yoke and the sewing up to do. I only bought the wool on Tuesday so I am very pleased with my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment