Thursday 21 January 2016

Yesterday

Yesterday I forgot to blog!!! I have recently been allowed to join a page on Facebook called East Anglian photos and I was so engrossed last night looking at all the amazing pictures I just didn't think. I must say looking at the photograph's makes one realise what a lovely area of the country we live in.
 I was at work all day and with the sun and little wind it wasn't too bad. My hands were a bit cold now and again but that is expected when you spend 8 hours outside in January. I was trimming leeks almost all day with a short break from it when I had to pick a box and a half of rhubarb. We had a nice dinner, mushrooms, chips, tomatoes and I had sirloin steak ( which was yummy, so tender ) and H had 2 pork slices. ( he has gone off red meat !!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment