Friday 19 February 2016

Friday

We went for our weekly shop first thing this morning and then home for a coffee and hot cross bun. After that I changed into my cycle gear to do s training ride on ' zwift Island '. It was a course I don't like very much so I only rode just over 1 lap ( 13.6 miles ). It took me 47 minuites and when I had done H swapped bikes over and he had a ride. We had a corned beef for lunch, then I went into the garden to do a bit of weeding. It was so nice in the sun I stayed out there for a couple of hours. H cleaned the car. For dinner tonight we had cod, jacket potatoes and baked beans. 
Tomorrow afternoon H has an old cycling friend coming round for a chat, it's over a year since we have we have seen him and his wife so we will have a lot of catching up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment