Sunday 28 February 2016

Sunday

In bed till 7 again!! I must remember to get up earlier tomorrow because I have to go to work. I couldn't be bothered to make myself a bowl of porridge so I just had a slice of toast with a huge mug of tea, then I just sat and read until son came down. I hung out my washing which came in all lovely and dry again and smelling of fresh air. I made son some blueberry flapjack to take home with him tomorrow and also a batch of brownies. He brought the mixture home in a jar and all I had to do was add melted butter and eggs. Then H went on his turbo to ride a training race while son and I played cribbage. We played 3 games ( best out of 3 ). He won the first, I won the second, but only just and then I also won the third. ,!! However he got me back because this afternoon all 3 of us played scrabble and he won! H came second so I was last. We had cheese salad for lunch and tonight roast pork with mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, broccoli batter puds and gravy. The crackling was delicious. We had pancakes for afters with sugar and lemon because we didn't have them on shrove Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment