Tuesday 23 February 2016

Tuesday

I was up at 5.20 and just sat and read till I heard H moving about, then I put the kettle on and made the tea. We had our breakfast and then a cup of coffee and a hot cross bun. We were going out on our bikes but when it was time to get ready the sky turned really black so we changed our minds. I changed and rode for an hour on the turbo trainer, it was hot work and I did 18.4 miles. After that we went to our butchers where I spent £ 58.! Now my freezer is nice and full again. I bought my tv magazine on the way home and we had a sausage roll for lunch. Then we went to visit our daughter, saw our grandson who was just off out and then had a nice cup of tea and as we were about to leave no2 Grandaughter came home from school  so we saw her as well. For dinner we had jacket potatoes, baked beans, a slice of bread and butter and I had a sirloin steak but H had 2 pork slices because he is off red meat at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment