Wednesday 3 February 2016

Wednesday

It's been a good day for me, I got my washing out and dry after a nice lay in. A leisurely breakfast a nice cup of coffee and a biscuit. We sat and watched a cycle race on u tube and then I washed up all the pots and pans and cleaned the kitchen. After that and another coffee I changed into my cycle gear and got ready to go out on my bike. I rode along the track for the first time this year. I went on my own because H was on his turbo trainer riding a virtual race. I rode 17.8 miles and it was hard work because the track is still quite muddy and it's a bit like riding through treacle. After 5 miles I thought about turning round and going home but kept going and did the round trip. 
When I got back H was still riding. I made corned beef and chicken sandwiches with brown sauce and also cut us off a slice of cake. I had a shower and for dinner I made a nice spaghetti bolognase with quorn, mushrooms, fried onions, chopped carrot, a tin of chopped tomatoes 2 oxo cubes and a glug of wine. Oh and a few frozen peas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment