Wednesday 17 February 2016

Wednesday

I am having a very lazy day. I didn't get up till gone 7 and by then H had made the tea, sliced the bread and put on the bread maker. We both sat and watched tv for a while and at 9.30, after a cup of coffee, he changed to ride on his turbo trainer. While he was doing that I sat and sewed up my latest jacket and sew on the buttons I bought in Sheringham yesterday. When that was done I caught up to date with my ironing and made some vegetable soup, we had it for lunch with the crust off our nice new loaf and it was all very tasty. This afternoon I cut a few dead bits out of the garden and I am now going to start a new book. Yesterday I thought my back was on the mend but it's quite sore again today. We are having a cheese and mushroom omelette for dinner tonight with stewed apple and ice cream for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment