Sunday 6 March 2016

Mothers Day

I forgot to write my blog yesterday!!! Nothing much happened, housework cooking etc etc. Our grandson moved into a flat with his girlfriend and no2 son flew to France for a week of snowboarding. He sent me a nice photo this morning and he has plenty of snow, I hope he is having fun. 
Today our daughter and son in law came round with a lovely card and gifts, chocolates, key ring, and loads of smellies. When they left I went up for a ride on the turbo trainer. I rode for an hour and a half and managed to do 26.1 miles. That was one of my longer rides on a static bike. No1 son had to work today but he sent me a message this morning and rang this afternoon, he says he will come round tomorrow when I leave off work. I made a batch of melting moments this morning also some cheese straws and a loaf of bread. So that's what we had for lunch, some of them, for dinner tonight we are having quiche, baked tomatoes and potato wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment