Friday 4 March 2016

Shopping day

We went for our weekly shop this morning ( my highlight of the week ) !!! I bought my first Easter egg. I spent this week,£ 68.8 so pretty good. We were going out on our bikes today but when we shopped the roads were so wet we decided not to bother. I always ride behind H and if it's wet I get soaked from water off his rear wheel and filthy. It's ok when it's warm but no fun in the cold. Near the golf course near Asda there was a flood almost right across the road. My bike was still on the turbo trainer from yesterday so I did a half an hour on that. We had a lovely salad for lunch and for dinner tonight we are having sweet potatoes baked, with mushrooms, tomatoes and smoked haddock. I have never baked a sweet potato before so I hope it's alright, I used one to make wedges the other day and H said they were too soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment