Thursday 10 March 2016

Thursday

I had a much better day today, I did a load of washing and after I had hung it out I pruned all my roses. Then we had a coffee and popped to the post office to get our passports sorted out because they run out at the end of March. When we came back we had a slice of cheese on toast for lunch followed by a banana. I went back outside,cleared round the base of all my rose bushes and then fed them. When I had finished I went to the front of the house and began to clean up the brick weave, it's got a few seedlings coming up in places and the groves are all a bit mossy so I have been cleaning them up. The patch I have done looks nice. I got the washing in all nice and dry again,cleaned out the oven and had a shower before cooking dinner. We had a jacket potato, mushrooms peas and fried cod. 

No comments:

Post a Comment