Tuesday 15 March 2016

Tuesday

I thought that I was going to have a nice photo of coffee and cakes to put on my blog today because we were going to cycle to Holt and have a nice snack in Appleyards. We put our cycle gear on and off we went. Well it wasn't very nice, there was a very thick mist which fogged up my glasses all the time and the highest the temperature got to while we were out was 4 degrees. We decided if we sat outside with our bikes we would get too cold so we just carried on round without stopping. Shame about the cake!!! It is almost 42 miles from door to door so we have had out exercise. We had a sandwich for lunch when we got back and tonight we had mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans,eggs, chips and bread and butter, it was lovely and as I was so hungry it tasted extra good.

No comments:

Post a Comment