Monday 18 April 2016

Monday

This morning I was up by 6.30 and put on a load of washing before a slice of toast and a cup of tea for breakfast. I hung out all the washing propped it up and then my line broke!!!  Washing all over the garden. When we had sorted all that mess out I changed and had a ride on the turbo trainer. I decided to ride for 48 minutes the same as I did yesterday. I must have been a bit better because I rode an extra 1.2 miles. I had a shower and then did a bit of clearing up while H was out on his bike. When he came back we had lunch, a 'cup a soup' and cheese and biscuits. I sat and read my book this afternoon and for dinner we had liver and bacon with potatoes, cabbage and carrots. I have dreadful hay fever at the moment with itchy eyes and I can't stop sneezing. I always get it early season, it's tree pollen that gets me every time. Our son with flu is slightly better today thank goodness. I offered to go to look after him but he said no. Tomorrow we are having our ' smart meter ' fitted so H was going to stay here and I was going to London on the train and then he would have driven up the next day till we weren't needed and we would go home together.

No comments:

Post a Comment