Saturday 2 April 2016

Saturday

When I got up I stripped the bed and did a load of washing. We had our breakfast and then a coffee.we sat and watched a bit of tele and then H changed into his cycle gear and got ready to ride a race on his turbo trainer. I then changed as well and went out for a ride on my own. It was horrible, the wind was so strong and my back ached. I only rode 16 miles and it took me an hour and 7 minutes. I was glad to be home again ( H was still going when I came back) while I was out the hospital had rung him to cancel his appointment he had for tomorrow because the machine has broken! They have given him another for next week. We both had showers and then H made bacon sandwiches for lunch. This afternoon we sat and watched tv with a glass of wine. I got the washing in and did the ironing and because of the lovely dry,I was able to put the sheets back on the bed. I made a stew for dinner with shin of beef from my butcher. It was very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment