Saturday 16 April 2016

Saturday

We both managed to lay in till nearly 7 when we got up and had our breakfast. I stacked and started the dishwasher and put yesterday's washing in the tumble dryer. We had a coffee and then I made a loaf of bread. H went up to ride on his turbo trainer and I made some chocolate and choc chip buns. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away, emptied the vacuum cleaner and spent ages cutting all the hair off the brushes, I love that job. Then I vacuumed through the house, ironed everything and then dusted through out. I rang my sister in law and had a chat with her, my brother is a N C F C fan and had gone to the match, as Norwich lost 3. 1 I don't think he will be very happy at the moment. We had sandwiches and salad for lunch and for dinner we had chops. H had pork and I had lamb. He had one but lamb chops are small so I had 2 ( H doesn't like lamb )  This evening I am going to read because there is nothing I want to see on tele. Tomorrow I hope to go out on my bike withH and my daughter so I hope the weather is better than it has been for the last two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment