Sunday 10 April 2016

Sunday

I didn't get up till 7.30 and after I had put on a load of washing I had my breakfast. Then I hung out the washing and we had a coffee,watched tv till we heard our son getting up. When he was ready he and I went out on our mountain bikes along Marriotts way. The track was much more muddy than when we last went but that was only to be expected after all the rain we have lately. The track was very busy with runners, dog walkers, horse riders and other cyclists. At Whitwell station they were hosting a '40's weekend and it was packed, many of the people in clothes of the 40s, it looked like fun. Reepham station was also busy, they had toys and games out on the grass,( jenga, hoopla and giant draughts etc,) so all the kids were enjoying themselves. After a drink we biked home again and my other son came round just in time for a bacon sandwich. When he left I put the chicken in the oven ready for dinner tonight. We had it with  roast and mashed potatoes, carrots, green beans, broccoli batter puddings and gravy. It's been a better day and it was lovely to see the sun. These are the first bluebells I have seen this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment