Monday 23 May 2016

Monday

I had to go to work today so I did a load of washing and had time to hang it out, packed my lunch, had my breakfast and went to work. I had to pick 25 bunches of radishes first and then I finished weeding the beetroot bed I was working on last week. Then it was coffee break and after that we all went planting. First it was celeriac then cauliflower, red and green cabbages, broccoli and sprouts. It all took till gone 3 so I spent the last bit of the day pricking out 150 pots of parsley, basil and chives. For dinner tonight we had salmon, jacket potato and baked beans. 
My boss has a dog who has lots of squeaky toys, his favourites are his squeaky pigeons. Last evening my bosses wife was looking out of the window and a fox wandered into their garden picked one up in its mouth and ran off with it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment