Sunday 15 May 2016

Sunday

A few weeks ago we found a Phesant while we were out on our bikes ( road kill ). We brought it home where I plucked and dressed it and put it in the freezer. Yesterday while we were on our bikes we passed a lovely patch of wild garlic so we stopped and picked some leaves. I thought it would go well with our Phesant and when we arrived back home I took the bird out of the freezer and put it in the fridge. This morning after I had eaten my breakfast and hung out the washing etc. I fried an onion, browned off the Phesant and put them in my slow cooker. I added a carrot, chopped and added the wild garlic, a potato,some green beans, 2 sticks of celery,some water and gravy granules. I then just left it to simmer all day. I popped out on my bike to the house in Felthorpe where I bought 2 crabs for out lunch which were delicious. Dinner was lovely too,very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment