Sunday 29 May 2016

Sunday

I had quite a busy day, my sister in law ( H's sister ) and her husband were coming to lunch. After breakfast I emptied the dish washer, did 2 loads of washing and hung it out. Then I tidied the house etc. and prepared the vegetables, broccoli, cauliflower,carrots and little new potatoes. I roasted the potatoes in olive oil with garlic, rosemary and thyme. I made leek and potato soup for starters, and cooked 'coc au van'to go with the veg. It was either trifle or carrot cake for desert, wine or water and cups of tea. Anyway it was all nice, we had a nice afternoon and it was nice to see them again. We have re stacked the dishwasher and it will go on again in the morning. We were still full at tea time so we just had a cup of tea and a slice of cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment