Sunday 15 May 2016

Thank God for lavender oil

Last evening when I cooked dinner I put my husbands plate in the oven to warm.( he always insists on a hot plate ). The oven was on 200 degrees c.  The plate was in a bit longer than I intended so it was heated to that temperature. I took it out of the oven ( with my oven gloves ) put it on a tray to carry it through,realised it was a bit wonky and automatically got hold of it to move it ( no gloves ). All 4 of my fingers and my thumb on my left hand stuck to the plate and it was instant agony. However I have a bottle of lavender oil standing in the kitchen, thanks to my no 1 son, I ripped the top off lent over the sink and poured it over my hand, within 2 minutes I couldn't feel a thing, it really is magic. This morning the tops of my fingers look a bit misshapen but still no pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment